Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let's do it to it Lars.

Look at how well I'm doing!!!
Hello :)
I'm so overly thrilled at the fact that I am DONE with college!!!!!...for the semester. I can not begin to tell you how relieved I am to be done and have a break from test taking. I'm sure many of you get the idea. College is quite the pain. But I'm living and loving every minute of it.
Okay. So not every minute but the majority of them!

I know I've been saying I would go down my little list I made a while back about topics. But for some reason I don't want to. And there are no rules to say I have to follow my list. So I won't :)

This blog is going to be about my best friend in the entire world. I'm serious. Aside from God, this person is my hero. She know what to say and when to say it. Sometimes I don't want to hear it, but she tells me anyway. She is a woman of God and knows how to be a role model for me.

She is my sister, Jordan.

photo.php.jpg


Jordan is absolutely one of the greatest people you will ever meet. She is by far the funniest person I know. She also is the most intimidating person I know. She knows what she wants and nothing will stand in her way!
This first semester of college has been a very big struggle for me faith wise. I've been so focussed on school and my education that I lost sigh of the thing most important in my life and that is God. My parents' divorce was also very hard on me. I felt very alone and hurt. Jordan was my solid ground. I turned to her when I didn't know who else to turn to.
You may be wondering why she is such a hero in my life.
Well.
The words that come out of my sisters mouth are such an inspiration to me. She's only 21 and I feel as though I'm talking to a 27 year old. I know that whatever life throws my way, she'll be there to help me stand my ground.
She also has THE best style in clothes and taste in music. And you would not believe how much of an incredible artist she is. The things that woman can draw astound me. Not only that, her creativity is something I envy greatly.

George (aka Jordan) is getting married in April to a man who I believe is the epitome of man. And while that saddens me to be losing a bit of my best friend, I could not be happier for her that she found her soul mate.
Jordan is the biggest inspiration in my life. And I don't tell her that enough.
Yes we fight and sometimes it is very brutal. But I love her more than words could express. She is the best friend I could EVER have.
I love my sister.

photo.php.jpg

And even her little demon Dog..


Til next time

KJ

1 comment:

  1. I agree with all of this. I don't know where I'd be without her either :) love you both!

    ReplyDelete